Graduate Business Programs
UIndy operates on rolling admissions (except for the 1-year MBA program), so applicants are accepted throughout the year. We prefer to have all application materials at least 30 days before the start of the term in which you wish to enroll. Admission is based on program vacancies at the time of application, so earlier applications receive priority.
To apply, you must submit the following:
Note: You do not need to submit everything at once to start the application process. For example, you can submit your application, recommendation letters and other materials before you take the GMAT.
- Online Application
- $50 application fee
- Official transcripts from each university or college attended, even if you did not complete a degree
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) scores
If you already have a graduate degree in business or an MD, we may be able to waive this requirement.
- Two letters of recommendation
◦ These may be written by your supervisors, colleagues, peers, or former college professors. You can, but are not required to, use this form.
◦ Email a PDF or Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal statement
Additional requirements for international applicants
- International students must submit transcripts to an organization that evaluates international credentials such as the World Education Services (WES) and have them forwarded to UIndy Graduate Business Programs
- Required TOEFL score of 100 on the Internet-based test or a Band score of 7 on the IELTS (may not be required if international applicant has a bachelor's or post-bachelor's degree from an accredited university in the United States)
- The above requirements need to be met in order to process the applicant's file. Upon acceptance, the student may be issued a valid I-20 to process the F1 student visa. It is the applicant's responsibility to request a visa. The University of Indianapolis will have no role in the application process for a visa.
- In addition to the above requirements, international applicants to UIndy Graduate Business Programs must submit a statement of financial support, which can be requested by emailing email@example.com.
- There is no departmental funding or aid available to international students. International applicants may inquire from their respective governments or other sources for financial aid or scholarships.
Unless otherwise noted, send all information to:
Office of Graduate Business Programs
Esch Hall, Room 033
1400 E. Hanna Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46227
Questions? Call 317-788-3340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org