Lifelong Learning College
If you love to learn, but don't want to enroll in a full degree program, the Lifelong Learning College may be for you. It is designed for students who want to take one or more college courses, but don't want to pursue a degree. You can take up to five credit hours per semester, and up to 30 credit hours total in this program. Check out the following guidelines to see if the Lifelong Learning College is right for you.
- You must have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- You cannot currently be taking classes at UIndy or at any other university.
- A $20 application fee is required, but you are NOT required to provide transcripts from prior institutions, except as proof of prerequisites for courses.
- Continued enrollment requires you to successfully complete all courses each term you are enrolled.
- Some courses may require prerequisite courses, which you may need to take before enrolling in those courses.
- Acceptance into the Lifelong Learning College does not guarantee acceptance into any academic program at UIndy.
Mail the completed form and $20 application fee to:
School for Adult Learning
Esch Hall, Room 103
1400 E. Hanna Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46227