School for Adult Learning Online Courses
The School for Adult Learning offers online general education courses for students in the SAL program and specific nursing programs. Each course is eight weeks long. Most courses are offered the first eight weeks of this term, although some are offered during the second eight weeks.
If you are interested in online courses, you'll want to meet with an advisor to discuss how this can work with your degree completion plan.
- New students are eligible to take one eight-week online class in their first semester in SAL.
- If you are a returning student with a GPA of 2.5 to 3.2, you may take one online course per term, along with one accelerated class every five weeks.
- If you are a returning student with a GPA of 3.3 or higher, you may take up to two online courses per term along with one five week class each session.
- You may not take two online courses in the same eight-week session.
- You may petition for special permission to take two online courses for each term only if you are unable to attend classes on campus.
Adding a course
If you are interested in registering for an online course, please contact Kathy Hancher, academic liaison and alternative credit coordinator.
Guidelines for dropping or withdrawing from a course are the same as the regular sessions.
Tuition for the online courses is the same as for regular accelerated courses.