Master of Science in Nursing Programs & Graduate Nursing Certificates
We offer five Master of Science in Nursing degree options, including the state's only Neonatal Nurse Practitioner program. Our MSN programs cover many aspects of advanced practice nursing, giving you options for specializing and advancing your career.
Upon completion of these programs, nurse practitioners and nurse midwives are eligible to sit for national certification in their respective specializations through:
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center
- The American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- The American Midwifery Credentialing Board
- The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board
- The National Certification Corporation
In addition to full MSN programs, we offer two graduate certificates that can be completed online. The credits in these programs can be applied to specific MSN tracks if you decide to continue on to a master's degree program.
Faith Community Nursing program
In addition to our graduate certificates, we offer a Faith Community Nursing program that prepares nurses to work in faith communities and religious organizations. Learn more ►