The entry-level Doctor of Occupational Therapy program is charged a flat rate per semester (Fall, Winter, and Summer). For 2017-18, the total flat rate for Fall and Winter is $ 27,990 ($ 13,995 each semester). The summer flat tuition rate is $ 7,544. The total tuition cost of the program is estimated at $99,058.
Additional estimated costs may include:
- Certified Background Portal Fee, Background Check, Drug Screen, and HIPPA Examination (Prior to starting program): $185
- Online APA Examination (Prior to starting program): $60/$80 (APA Member/Non Member)
- University Professional Liability Fee: $50/year
- University Health Services Fee: $80/semester for 9 credit hours or more, $0 for less than 9 credit hours
- University Technology Fee: $80/semester for 9 credit hours or more, $0 for less than 9 credit hours
- Textbooks: ~$1,500/year
- Student AOTA fees: $75/year
All expenses, including tuition and fees, are subject to change annually.
Research costs vary from student to student.
Additional expenses may be incurred (travel, food, lodging, etc.), depending on fieldwork location.