The entry-level MOT Program is charged per credit hour. For 2017-18, the cost is $872/credit hour. Students will average 6-10 credits per semester, and the program includes 10 semesters. Therefore, average tuition per semester ranges from $5,232 to $8,720 and the total tuition cost of the program is estimated at $66,272.
Additional estimated costs may include:
- Certified Background Portal Fee, Background Check, Drug Screen, and HIPPA Examination (Prior to starting program): $185
- Online APA Examination (Prior to starting program): $60/$80 (APA Member/Non Member)
- University Professional Liability Fee: $50/year
- University Health Services Fee: $80/semester for 9 credit hours or more, $0 for less than 9 credit hours
- University Technology Fee: $80/semester for 9 credit hours or more, $0 for less than 9 credit hours
- Textbooks: ~$200-$250/semester
- Student AOTA fees: $75/year
All expenses, including tuition and fees, are subject to change annually.
Research costs vary from student to student.
Additional expenses may be incurred (travel, food, lodging, etc.), depending on fieldwork location.