Overnight Conference Attendees
We are happy to have you here and hope to make your stay on our campus as enjoyable as possible! Please note the information on amenities and policies below in order to ensure that you have a safe and comfortable experience.
- Laundry: Each residence hall has laundry equipment that can be used during your stay on campus.
- Vending machines: Located in every building.
- Coffee shop hours: Located in the Schwitzer Student Center. Times vary throughout the year.
- Bookstore hours: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday – Thursday; 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Friday; 9 a.m.–1 p.m. Saturday
- Internet service: UIndy has WiFi across campus. Please consult your conference contact for log-in information.
Policies & Regulations
The following are not allowed on campus:
- Use and/or possession of alcohol and illegal drugs
- Smoking on campus grounds
- Firearms and dangerous weapons
The following items are not allowed inside campus buildings:
- Animals (except in cases of special assistance)
- Water guns, water balloons or similar items that may damage carpet, paint, etc.
Please also be aware:
- Quiet hours may be established by conference staff. Noise after this time should be kept to a minimum.
- The University is not responsible for personal property losses suffered as a result of theft, fire, water or other causes.
- Furniture should not be removed from rooms or lounges without permission from Residence Life staff.
All conference participants are responsible for all University and residence life rules and regulations. Failure to comply with the directives of a University or residence life official will be grounds for removal from campus. Violations also may result in fines. Illegal incidents will be referred to the University of Indianapolis Police and other appropriate authorities.