About the program
Featuring noted Talent Management Coaches Jack Klemeyer and Tom Richardson, this two-day institute will focus on two key areas frequently requested by professionals from multiple industries: personal and team development.
Developing the Leaders Around You
No organization can succeed without good leaders. A leader's most important task is to acquire and keep good people, and make leaders out of them. Over time, organizations rise or fall based on the quality of their long-range leadership. This is why companies must develop new generations of leaders, a strategy that requires a great deal of careful thought, planning, preparation, nurturing and follow-through.
In the competency-based "Developing the Leaders Around You" program, participants will learn:
- Why leaders must develop successors
- How to develop both existing and emerging leaders around them
- How to identify potential leaders and how to mentor and equip them
- Why organizations should develop leaders from within
- How to identify, train and nurture potential leaders
- And much more!
Goal setting does not guarantee goal getting!
Having a vision for your future is not enough. You have to have a plan. You develop that plan through goal setting. Goal setting is a powerful process for thinking about your ideal future and for motivating yourself to turn this vision of the future into reality. In short, the process of setting goals helps you choose where you want to go and by knowing precisely what you want to achieve, you know where you have to concentrate your efforts.
During this intensive competency-based training session, individuals will learn about:
- The goal-setting strategy used by super-goal achievers
- A step-by-step, goal-getting process that they can implement immediately
- a goal-getting strategy that they can use to break through any barriers to goal-achieving success
When you really want to set and achieve goals, this is the program for you and your team.
- Emerging and experienced leaders, supervisors, and managers looking to make a transformational shift in their leadership and management skills
- Individuals wanting to take their goal-setting skills to the next level of successful achievement
Cost and registration
*Some programs may have additional fees for participation materials. Click the registration link below for details.
What does the cost include?
This comprehensive, competency-based program includes all institute materials and a certificate of completion with CEUs.
Start the registration process below, or, if you're a currently enrolled UIndy student, contact the Professional Edge Center to register. For more information or for registration assistance, please contact the Division for Professional Engagement at email@example.com or call 317-788-3393. Interested in only one of the two programs? Contact us to register and determine pricing.