Ethical Dilemmas: Shades of Grey
About the Program
Led by Senior Executive Consultant, Kathy Jackson, this highly interactive workshop will engage participants to explore the “not-so-black-and-white” ethical dilemmas that leaders are faced with today. We will ask the question, “Can there be multiple sides to an ethical quandary?” Using real scenarios, case studies, and examples, participants will dissect the issues and discuss both the positive and negative impact and consequences of various decisions requiring an ethical compass.
- Define the role of ethics within the context of your organization.
- Explain the concept of an "ethical dilemma" in the workplace.
- List the "not-so-black-and-white" ethical dilemmas facing your organization.
- Apply the Ethics Decision Model to real life examples and work through complex and multi-dimensional solutions.
- Using the case study provided, identify and dissect the ethical issues presented, apply the model, and identify a set of potential solutions
- Emerging and experienced leaders, supervisors, and managers looking to make a transformational shift in their leadership and management skills.
- Individuals wanting to take their personal growth skills to the next level of successful achievement.
What is included?
This comprehensive, competency-based program includes all institute materials and a certificate of completion with CEUs.
Start the registration process below, or, if you're a currently enrolled UIndy student, contact the Professional Edge Center to register. For more information or for registration assistance, please contact the Division for Professional Engagement at email@example.com or call 317-788-3393.