What is Crucial Accountability?
A culture with weak accountability is one where those who see problems say nothing because they assume they don’t have the authority or skills to raise a concern. When people see accountability as “someone else’s job” they waste time, resources, and morale—specifically, employees waste $1,500 and an eight-hour workday for every accountability discussion they avoid. These costs skyrocket when you consider that 95 percent of a company’s workforce struggles to hold their colleagues accountable.
The Crucial Accountability® Course teaches a straightforward, step-by- step process for identifying and resolving performance gaps, strengthening accountability, eliminating inconsistency, and reducing resentment. It uses video, group discussions, skill practice, and real-life application to make the course both entertaining and engaging.
Competency learning objectives
- Crucial Accountability provides a methodology for effectively holding others accountable that's based on more than twenty-five years of research.
- Hold anyone accountable—no matter the person's power, position, or temperament.
- Master performance discussions—get positive results and maintain good relationships.
- Motivate others without using power—clearly and concisely explain specific, natural consequences, and permanently resolve problems.
- Manage projects without taking over—creatively help others avoid excuses, keep projects on track, and resolve performance barriers.
- Move to action—agree on a plan, follow up, engage in good reporting practices, and manage new expectations.
Who should attend?
- This program is intended for employees of small to medium sized organizations
- Anyone from any role across the entire organization—from leadership to front-line employees.
- Anyone who relies on the efforts of others to get things done.
For more information or for registration assistance, please contact the Division for Professional Engagement at email@example.com or call 317-788- 3393.
What does the cost include?
This comprehensive, competency-based institute includes all institute materials and a certificate of completion with CEUs.
*Some programs may have additional fees for participation materials. Click the registration link below for details.