At UIndy, your student ID, or "One Card," is used to access many services on campus, including meals.
Students may swipe for meals up to six times daily.
*Unused meals DO NOT roll over into the second semester.
- New residence hall students: Level 3 or higher
- Returning residence hall students: Level 2 or higher
- Greyhound Village residents: Level 1 or higher
- Commuter students: Level 1 or higher
Students also may use their meal allotments for family and friends who visit campus.
Meals expire at the end of each semester. Students with a meal plan who meet the requirements for a free spring term (enrolled in their first spring term course), will receive meals for that spring term.
Changing meal plans
Students may only change their meal plan up to one week prior to the beginning of the semester, and any change must follow the eligibility requirements outlined above.
Crimson Cash is loaded onto your UIndy ID card and can be used at several campus locations.
Where to use Crimson Cash
- All campus dining locations
- UIndy bookstore
- Copy machines in Krannert Memorial Library
- Vending machines in Schwitzer Student Center and the library
Where to add Crimson Cash to your card
- Student Business Center, Schwitzer 207 (cash, check or credit card)
- Unstaffed stations in Schwitzer Student Center and Krannert Memorial Library (cash only; you also may check your balance at these stations)
Crimson Cash policies
- Your Crimson Cash balance will carry over until you are no longer enrolled at UIndy.
- Crimson Cash balances are non-refundable. Due to this policy, we strongly encourage students to actively monitor their Crimson Cash balances.