CAC Consulting Services
Since 2001, the University of Indianapolis Center for Aging & Community has offered a broad range of consulting services to organizations working with, on behalf of, or marketing to older adults. We don't simply offer cookie cutter solutions. We tailor our services to meet each client’s needs, always working with organizations to improve the quality of life for all people as they age.
- Organizational and Community Needs Assessment
- Project Management
- Program Evaluation
- Coordination of community collaborations
- Research on business and social issues related to aging
- Education and Training
Our interdisciplinary team of experienced professionals has expertise in:
- Project Management
- Research Design & Implementation
- Healthy Aging
- Community Planning
- Aging in Place
Our team is rounded out by business/financial professionals who add their expertise as needed.
Who We Serve
In this era of a rapidly aging world population, there are few businesses and organizations that do not find themselves working with or on behalf of older adults. These organizations and some of our past clients include:
- Human Services Organizations—CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions, Joy’s House, Generations (Vincennes University)
- Community and Charitable Foundations—Central Indiana Senior Fund, Indiana Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Gary Community Health Foundation
- Faith-based Organizations—Calvary Lutheran Church, Indianapolis YMCA
- Government Agencies—Indiana Division of Aging, Indiana State Department of Health
- Trade Associations—Indiana Health Care Association, Indiana Association of Adult Day Services, Indiana Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- For-profit Businesses—LifeShare Technologies, netlogx, LLC
For more details on the work we have provided, visit our Consulting Portfolio page.
If your organization works with or on behalf of older adults, or if older adults and/or their caregivers make up an important part of your target audience and you need support in meeting your organizational goals, let’s talk. We pride ourselves on being flexible in meeting your budget and project needs.
Ellen Burton, MPH, CHES
Senior Project Director
Center for Aging & Community