Corporate On-Site MBA Program
UIndy often works with organizations to offer our complete MBA program on-site at their location. Our previous on-site partners include Rolls Royce, Raytheon, St. Francis, Visteon and Sallie Mae.
Benefits of an on-site MBA program
- Employees can take classes immediately after work
- Higher job satisfaction and employee retention
- Ability to customize the curriculum (within the boundaries required for accreditation)
- Complete university—A complete university curriculum branded with your organization's moniker. This is an excellent tool for recruiting high potential employees and enhancing your image as a good corporate citizen.
- Cohort program—A complete, accredited UIndy degree at your facility. This is the most popular way for firms to offer a complete program on-site.
Our on-site program allows firms to modify the curriculum within the boundaries required for accreditation. We can add, drop or modify topics to meet the specific needs of your organization. We also conduct classes on a calendar schedule that matches the operating times of the facility, rather than the traditional academic calendar. This allows students to complete the degree in two years. Most accredited part-time programs take longer.
Establishing an on-site program
Most on-site programs originate with employees. UIndy is happy to work with you to develop a strong business case for an on-site program at your organization. Contact the director of graduate business programs to get started.