UIndy MBA Alumni
You worked hard to earn your MBA. Continue to earn a return on your investment by becoming an active alum of the University of Indianapolis MBA program. We have many ways for you to get involved and network with fellow alumni, along with current and prospective students. For more information, contact Devon Pulliam, director of MBA recruitment.
- Connect with the MBA program on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Attend MBA alumni events and MBA Speaker Series events to network with MBA alums, students and members of the business community. Information about these events will be posted here and on our social media channels as they are scheduled.
Be a resource for future students
Alumni are invaluable when it comes to recruiting the best individuals to enroll in UIndy MBA programs. You can help by:
- Talking about your experiences. The MBA office can connect you with prospective students who have questions about the program.
- Attending our semi-annual open house events to meet with potential MBA students and talk about your MBA experience.
- Referring people to the UIndy MBA program. As a thank you, you can get UIndy MBA gear and help the applicant have the $50 application fee waived.