To be considered for admission into the MSM program, applicants must complete the following:
- Online application
- Non-refundable $50 application fee (UIndy alumni are eligible for an application fee waiver. Contact us for more information.)
- Bachelor's degree or higher (any discipline) from an accredited college or university
- Original transcripts from each college or university previously attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose (essay)
*GRE or GMAT not required. No prerequisite courses are required.
Additional requirements for international applicants
- International students must submit transcripts to an organization that evaluates international credentials such as the World Education Services (WES) and have them forwarded to UIndy Graduate Business Programs
- Required TOEFL score of 100 on the Internet-based test or a Band score of 7 on the IELTS (may not be required if international applicant has a bachelor's or post-bachelor's degree from an accredited university in the United States)
- The above requirements need to be met in order to process the applicant's file. Upon acceptance, the student may be issued a valid I-20 to process the F1 student visa. It is the applicant's responsibility to request a visa. The University of Indianapolis will have no role in the application process for a visa.
- In addition to the above requirements, international applicants to UIndy Graduate Business Programs must submit a statement of financial support, which can be requested by emailing email@example.com.
- There is no departmental funding or aid available to international students. International applicants may inquire from their respective governments or other sources for financial aid or scholarships.
Unless otherwise noted, send all information to:
Office of Graduate Business Programs
Esch Hall, Room 033
1400 E. Hanna Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46227
Questions? Call 317-788-3340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org