Special Visit Days
Join us on a Special Visit Day, like one of our Departmental Preview days, where you can learn about your specific area of interest from faculty and current students and see what a UIndy class is like.
Visit the Campus
Here's what you need to know:
- Please schedule your visit at least five business days (Monday through Friday) in advance. If this is not possible, please call 317-788-3216 or 866-421-7173.
- Lunch is only available for visits that begin no later than noon and is not available on Saturdays or during the summer.
- Saturday appointments are at 10 a.m. only. Sunday appointments are not available.
- If you're interested in being a student athlete at UIndy, please contact the coach directly to schedule an appointment.
- Visits typically last 2 to 4 hours, depending on activities you select when you schedule your visit. All visits include a campus tour and a meeting with an admissions counselor, except for Saturday visits, which feature a 1-hour admissions presentation.
- For high school seniors and transfer students, we will make every effort to coordinate a faculty appointment. Availability of faculty in the summer is very limited. If you want to confirm a faculty appointment prior to your visit, please call the Office of Admissions at 317-788-3216.
Are you a junior, sophomore or freshman in high school? Click the Spring Visit Days button below to register for a visit.
High school seniors and transfer students ONLY should register for a visit by clicking the button below. This will take you to a separate visit registration form.
For chaperoned groups of five or more students, we offer a tour of campus and an admission presentation. Preference is given to high school student groups.
While we accommodate as many requests as possible, some dates are not available because of campus events. Please note that we're unable to provide meal vouchers, overnight accommodations or transportation to campus as part of a group visit.