Bachelor's Degree Completion Program for Ivy Tech Graduates
- No application fee for Ivy Tech graduates
- Scholarship opportunities for full-time undergraduate degree program students*
- Full Tuition Ivy Tech Community College 21st Century Achievement Scholarship
- $1,500 Ivy Tech Community College Graduate Scholarship
- $3,500 Phi Theta Kappa Academic Honors Scholarship
- $3,000 Academic Transfer Scholarship
- $2,500 United Methodist Grant
- $2,500 Faith and Community Service Award
- Talent scholarships awarded in athletics, art, music and theatre
- Full consideration for additional financial aid, including state and federal grants and loans
*Students enrolled in the School for Adult Learning are eligible for special tuition rates and therefore are ineligible for full-time, undergraduate day division Ivy Tech Graduate Scholarships.
Available Bachelor's Degrees Programs
- Accounting (Accounting Technology)
- Biology (Biotechnology)
- Business Administration
- Chemistry (Biotechnology)
- Information Systems (Computer Information Systems)
- Nursing—RN to BSN
- Social Work (Human Services)
- School for Adult Learning for students 24 or older
Send all application materials to University of Indianapolis, 1400 East Hanna Avenue, Indianapolis, Indiana 46227.
- Complete application for admission (fee waived for Ivy Tech graduates)
Download printable application
- Complete the Ivy Tech scholarship application
Download printable scholarship application
Include this completed sheet with your application, as it will serve as your application fee waiver.
- Submit official Ivy Tech transcript
- Submit official high school transcript or GED scores
Admission and scholarship status will be communicated shortly after application is complete.
Financial Aid Process
- File the FAFSA by March 1st and list the University of Indianapolis (001804)
- File the University of Indianapolis Financial Aid Application online.
Financial Aid Awards will be mailed, beginning in March, after FAFSA information is received.
Campus Visit Process
- Schedule your visit on-line or call the Office of Admissions at (317) 788-3216 or 800-232-8634 to personally schedule your visit.