Group Visits for High School & Middle School Students
We are happy that you are interested in visiting the University of Indianapolis. Group visits of 5 to 50 students are scheduled individually to meet each group's needs. In order to assist us in planning your visit experience, please review the following information.
A standard group visit to the University of Indianapolis consists of two events:
- Admission presentation, conducted by one of our Admissions Counselors
- A tour of campus
To help us plan your group visit, please note the following:
- Submit your group visit request at least four weeks in advance. Groups are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Visits are offered Monday-Friday from 10 a.m.-3 p.m., depending on availability.
- Groups that arrive 15 or more minutes late are not guaranteed a tour or a presentation.
- One chaperone is requested for every 8 to 10 students to ensure adequate supervision of the group.
- You are welcome to have lunch on campus at your own expense of $6.50 (per person) in our Marketplace (payable by cash or check only). Lunch is not available during the summer months.
Your visit is confirmed when you receive a confirmation letter or email from Derrick Rogan.