With dozens of academic programs, numerous professional organizations and an Honors College, UIndy provides an exceptional education that will set you apart in the competitive global marketplace. Add to that the opportunities for internships and community involvement that come with our location just minutes from downtown Indianapolis, and you'll find a combination that is second to none.
Welcome Class of 2021!
If you've been accepted to UIndy, the links below will guide you through your final steps to becoming a Greyhound. In addition to completing a few necessary tasks, we invite you to join an exclusive UIndy community just for admitted students called New Hounds, which allows you to connect with other future Greyhounds, find a roommate, or just make some new friends before you arrive next fall.
- Schedule a Visit
- Apply for Departmental Scholarships (Applications will be reviewed monthly until February)
- Join New Hounds
- File Your FAFSA (by March 10)
- Complete the University of Indianapolis Application for Financial Aid
Worried about paying for your degree? Attending the University of Indianapolis is more affordable than you think! In fact, 84% of UIndy students receive some form of financial aid. Our admissions and financial staff is here to guide you through the maze of scholarships, grants, loans and other funding options to get you on your way to earning one of the best degree options in the Midwest.
- It's easy - The application process is fast, free and secure. Learn more ►
- Go further, without starting over - Upon acceptance, you'll receive a credit evaluation showing what credits will transfer.
- It's affordable - Qualified transfer students are eligible for academic scholarships up to $11,500!
- Experience the benefits - Enjoy engaging faculty, small classes, hands-on education and amazing student opportunities.
Looking to transfer? Let's get started! ►
While each student's UIndy experience is unique, we have several traditions on campus that give everyone shared memories. A favorite UIndy tradition is the Midnight Breakfast during finals week. Other traditions include the Celebration of the Flags and a special Thanksgiving dinner.